The “Presentation Skills” Course in English is designed for all, who need to present their plans or results of their work in front of a small group of listeners and want to work hard on their professional performance while presenting. The course is focused on eliminating disruptive elements in presenter‘s speech, learning how to structure a logical presentation, be convincing and eliminate or dissolve potential nervousness related to presenting.
- Develop presenter’s presentation skills and apply those skills effectively.
- Preparing of sample presentations (simple, logical, convincing).
- Teach participants how to attract their audience‘s attention and get convincing.
- Improve verbal and non-verbal part of a presentation.
Preparing a presentation
- Presenting in front of a small group of listeners, setting goals of presentation, target group audience, approach analysis, preparing of contents, presentation structure–introduction, midpoint and conclusion.
Preparation and working with visual aids
- Rules how to prepare slides, working with multimedia data projector, flipchart, notes.
Verbal side of a presentation
- Avoiding word “I/me”, argumentation by benefits, various types of argumentation, questions and discussion, active listening.
Non-verbal aspects of a presentation
- Gesticulation, eye contact, body language, purpose of presenting while sitting, presenting while standing, how does target audience size influence the nonverbal part of presentation.
- Presenting facts, rational appeal, involvement of feelings, emotional appeal.
Copying with stage-fright
- Practicing, breathing exercises and small tricks how to cope with stage-fright.
Presentation skills Training – Intensive video-training
Main focus of this Training Course is intensive video-training. Number of participants per course is limited (max 8). This course is available for participants with advanced command of English. Your eligibility to this Course depends on the date we receive your application and registration deposit.